About Sarmaswap Token

The Sarmaswap token is the first phase in the Sarmaswap decentralized platform. It is a deflationary token that is developed on the Defi protocol framework.

Sarmaswap aims to provide an opportunity for a Defi transaction with the fastest execution, cheapest one-time exchange fee, and zero gas fees on internal transactions.

We believe the high gas fees paid today on Defi platforms do not foster the establishment of new life-changing projects in Blockchain technology. We pledge to fix that!

Benefits of Sarmaswap Token


Transparency

Sarmaswap is a transparent, non-custodial, and escrow-free platform. Every transaction is peer-to-peer. No third-party player. The price you see is the price you get. No price manipulation. A decentralized exchange with its blockchain.

TRANSPARENCY
GAS FEES ARE ZERO

Each swap is between two parties, two tokens, and a Smart contract because Sarmaswap has a blockchain. Any digital asset that conforms with the Smart contract can be swapped for a one-time charge. No additional gas fees per transaction.

GAS FEES ARE ZERO
Transparency

On the planned Sarmaswap Defi Platforms, the Sarmaswap token will be used to make payments. Buying and holding the Sarmaswap token automatically brings a 5% reward to the holders each time someone makes a transaction.

TOKEN REWARDS
HIGHEST APY STAKING

Investors can use Sarmaswap Platform to stake their holdings utilizing Proof-of-Stake (POS). For investors who stake their coins/tokens in the network, we guarantee the highest APY. It allows holders to earn value from their assets.

HIGHEST APY STAKING

Why Sarmaswap Token?


product images

Sarmaswap Token is
Defi Fastest Growing Community

Sarmaswap is the Defi fastest growing community. The goal of the platform is to provide a Defi exchange with the quickest execution, the cheapest one-time transaction charge, and no gas fees in order to accommodate as many mainstream Defi traders as feasible.



product images

Sarmaswap Token Offers
5% Rewards to Coin Holders

Sarmaswap token holders are automatically rewarded with 5% redistribution on every transaction made by any user. To help enhance value and ensure holders obtain full value for their holdings, 500,000,000,000,000 tokens representing 50% of the total supply were burned upon launch.

In addition, another 400,000,000,000,000 tokens, representing 40% of the overall supply have been locked, bringing the total number of destroyed and inaccessible tokens to 90% of the total supply. The remaining 10% is given to holders and used to cover overhead expenses.







product images

Sarmaswap Token Offers
Transparency and Authenticity

Because of its non-custodial architecture, lack of deposits and escrow, and world-class security protocol, the Sarmaswap Defi platform is built for tremendous transparency and authenticity.

Every transaction is projected peer-to-peer, with no counter party risk and no third-party intermediaries. The platform has been created to meet the needs of the average trader. A trading platform built by traders, for traders.

Roadmap

Q4 2021Token Creation and Launch
roadmap image

- Listing on BSCScan
- Commencement of trading on Pancakeswap
- Establishment and launch of the website
- Whitepaper release
- Listing on Coinmarketcap and CoinGecKo
- Finalization of Sarmaswap Defi exchange background work

Q1 2022Marketing and Team Expansion
roadmap image

- Sarmaswap alpha development
- Finalization of CEX listings
- Sarmaswap Beta registration waitlist

Q2 2022Announcements of Exchange Listings
roadmap image

- Sarmaswap Defi exchange release for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android
- Creation of Sarmaswap wallet
- Development start for in-app crypto purchase with credit card

Tokenomics

Total Supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000

Total Burned: 500,000,000,000,000

Total Value Locked (TVL): 400,000,000,000,000


TRACK HERE
3 Million Holders

Projected by Q1 2023

 

Token Contract Address

0x3a9DD52Bb98F4a1A695f099fB5b5707A40DfD7FF

Our Partners

 

Leave Us a Message